100% Organic Beeswax
Unbleached cotton wick
100% Organic Beeswax Candles are great for cleaning the air when your family is sick while giving off the pleasant aroma of honey. Beeswax candles produce negative ions when burning that remove dust, dirt, odors, viruses, mold, and other pollutants from the air.
Beeswax candles are great for asthmatics or anyone who is allergic or sensitive to scents. We add nothing to our candles at all, just unbleached cotton wick and organic beeswax. Our candles are Non-carcinogenic and Nontoxic and they don’t give off soot like other candles do. Beeswax is the only naturally existing wax in nature, so there are no chemicals needed at all, at any phase to produce our candles.
Beeswax candles have a high melting point which means they have a much longer burning time than conventional wax candles. This candle weighs just under 1lb and will burn for approx. 80 hours!
Note: Special care needs to be taken when burning beeswax candles as the wick its just cotton and it needs a constant fuel from the wax to remain lit. When lighting hold the flame to the wax at the base of the wick to melt some wax before removing the flame. If you light only the wick it can become to charred to hold a flame and it may not light.
When putting out the flame simply dip the wick into the pool of wax to extinguish. This coats the wick with wax and aids in lighting the candle for next time.
Our candles have 2-wicks that are twisted together to make them burn more reliably. If your flame becomes dim, try separating them slightly but not too much so they are still burning together.
Note: Candle dimensions are approximate and can vary slightly, however the weight will always be accurate.